Clear your calendar! Saturday, June 3, 2017 is the big day! Join us from 10 am to 4 pm!
Next, click here to register! No dog required!
Once you've registered start collecting donations!
Then on June 3rd, come strut your stuff at Dog Jog and walk or run in support of homeless animals! Turn in your donations at the registration tent and pick up your fundraising prizes!
*Package pick up Thursday June 1st! Pick up your doggie bag and avoid the rush on event day. From 4 - 7pm at Calgary Humane Society*
- 10:00 a.m. Registration Opens (Donations to be turned in at the registration tent)
- 11:30 a.m. Opening Ceremonies & Kick-off
- 12:00 p.m. Dog Jog Starts!
- 1:00 p.m. Food, Entertainment, Prize Ceremony & Awards
If you're using your participant center to track your fundraising, you are not required to record your donations on a hard-copy donation form just the grand total. However, if you'd prefer to collect your donations with a hard copy, click here to download the pledge form.
We’re working hard to find some really great prizes to thank you, our fantastic fundraisers with. Check back soon for more information!
Guidelines & Waiver
Dog Jog is a family fun event. Guidelines ensure safety for two- and four-legged guests.
- All dogs must be on leash, well-socialized, and physically able.
- No pinch or choke collars will not be allowed
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 2 metres, due to the large volume of participants please refrain from using a retractable leash
- All dogs must be licensed, up-to-date on vaccinations and compliant with City of Calgary bylaws
- Participants aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must remain on the marked route and comply with all area regulations
- Owners are required to clean up after their dogs
- Calgary Humane Society reserves the right to withdraw animals that present health or safety hazards to themselves or others
- Please be kind to your pets and maintain a leisurely pace
- Doggy water will be available ‘community style’
In consideration of Calgary Humane Society accepting this entry, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrations or anyone else who might claim on my behalf, I hereby:
- Acknowledge the inherent risks of participating in Dog Jog.
- Agree to abide by Dog Jog guidelines.
- If you are no longer able to attend Dog Jog, no refunds will not be issued.
- Accept responsibility for my pet(s).
- Agree to absolve and hold harmless Calgary Humane Society, the City of Calgary, the Dog Jog sponsors and any other party connected with Dog Jog in any way, from and against any blame and liability for injuries, misadventures, harm, loss, inconvenience or damage suffered or sustained by me or my pet(s) as a result of participating in Dog Jog.
- Consent to and permit emergency treatment for myself and/or my pet(s) in the event of illness or injury.
- Give full permission for the use of my name and photo in connection with Dog Jog or Calgary Humane Society website and donor database.