OUR MISSION:TO HELP AS MANY ANIMALS AS WE CAN
Our mission cannot be accomplished without you. Since 1922, your support has created tens of thousands of brighter futures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in supporting the mission of Calgary Humane Society. Your efforts will help the more than 6,000 homeless animals each year.
1. Will Calgary Humane Society staff be able to help me organize my event?
Unfortunately, we don't have the resources to assist, as Calgary Humane Society staff work year-round in support of our signature events such as Cocktails for Critters, Dog Jog and Christmas Party for the Animals.
2. Can Calgary Humane Society assist in covering any costs associated with my event?
Unfortunately, Calgary Humane Society does not have the funds to pay any costs associated with third-party events.
3. Will Calgary Humane Society representative attend the event?
Due to the large number of events and the limited number of volunteers and staff, we generally are unable to attend third-party events.
4. Can Calgary Humane Society provide materials such as brochures, donation forms and signage for my event?
Yes. With advance notice staff can provide these materials if they are available.
5. If my participants donate directly to Calgary Humane Society, can staff provide me with their names and amounts donated?
No. Calgary Humane Society respects the confidentiality of its donors and will not release their contact information.
6. How soon after the event must I submit the off-line funds that have been raised?
Within 10 days of the event, send the cheque(s) and off-line donation form to Calgary Humane Society 4455 110 Avenue SE Calgary, AB T2C 2T7
7. Do you have additional questions?
If so, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 403-723-6000. Every attempt will be made to answer your questions the same business day it is received.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the mission of Calgary Humane Society.