SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE
FUNDRAISE FOR THE ANIMALS
Get started by creating an Event Page.
From your Participant Centre, you can do the following:
- Personalize your fundraising page with a story and photo.
- Send emails to friends and family to ask for donations.
- Monitor your progress.
- Spread the word about your fundraising efforts via your personal social networking accounts.
- Edit your personal information such as your login, password and fundraising goal.
By clicking on the “My Webpage” tab in your Participant Center, you can add pictures and your personal story to show why you are fundraising. Sharing your story will help build passion and encourage friends and family to contribute to your effort.
You can send personalized emails to your friends and family:
- Ask them to donate to help you achieve your fundraising goal. The Email Centre contains recruitment, donation request and thank you templates that will link directly back to your personal donation page.
- Encourage them to raise money for the animals in the shelter. They can create their own fundraising event too!
Use the Address Book Import feature to reach out to your contacts. Be sure to add your personal story to the email templates to show your friends and family why you are participating and raising money.
Visit your Participant Centre regularly to check your progress and send follow-up emails to friends and family.
Here are some suggested events that you can organize on your own:
Bake sale/lemonade stand
Casual dress down day at the office
Create your own Special Event