Register as an individual, team or family
TODAY and help end animal cruelty.
Unlike last year, Dog Jog will be hosted in-person AND virtually!
Saturday, June 4th, 2022 - South Glenmore Park (West End), Calgary, AB
- 9:00 am - Join us on the Dog Jog mobile app via your smartphone or mobile device for the pre-show
- 10:00 am - In-Person Event begins
- 12:00 pm - Walk or Jog begins at South Glenmore Park
- 1:00 pm - Join us back in the field for a bite from one of our tasty food trucks or a beer in the dog-friendly Beer Gardens
- 1:00 - 1:30 pm - Fundraising update announced & prizes distributed
Register for our annual Dog Jog today and join a community that is committed to supporting the animals that need our help. Your fundraising efforts will directly contribute to life-saving programs for:
- Cruelty prevention and public awareness
- Humane education in our local schools and community
- Animal rehabilitation (both medical and behavioural)
- Creating a brighter future for the vulnerable animals in our community
COVID-19 Safety Information:
Effective March 1st, 2022, capacity limits on indoor and outfoor gatherings are no longer in effect
While mandatory public health measures have been lifted, we will have the following safety precautions in place at Dog Jog:
- Event site will be approrpriately cleaned in advance
- Handwashing stations will be available within the festival grounds
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the festival grounds and near all eating/drinking vendors
Please stay home if you are sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
Guests are not permitted to attend Dog Jog if they are required to isolate or quarantine.
What does a "Virtual Walk" mean?
All registered participants will receive an email with their personal credentials to access the online Dog Jog mobile app prior to June 4th. You will be able to access the virtual platform from any smartphone or mobile device. You will not be able to access the app from a laptop or computer.
*Please ensure to download the Dog Jog App on your iOS or Android prior to the event. Detailed instructions on how to access the mobile app will be shared prior to June 4th.
Please note that you must be a registered participant in order to access the mobile app.
What should I do to prepare for the event?
- Customize your fundraising page. Once you are registered, you will immediately receive access to your personal online fundraising page. This feature allows you to collect and track online donations from your family, friends and colleagues.
- Tell your family and friends that you are helping end animal cruelty. Customize your fundraising page with details on why you are supporting the animals. A quick story about a beloved pet is a great way to engage those who want to help you reach your fundraising goal and help the animals.
- Pick up your participant package.
Want to skip the registration line on the day of the event? Swing by the Calgary Humane Society on any of the dates below to pick up your Dog Jog participant package ahead of time:
- Tuesday, May 31st from 3-7pm
- Wednesday, June 1st from 3-7pm
- Thursday, June 2nd from 3-7pm
Head to the main CHS entrance and look for the Dog Jog booth!
For any participants who reside outside of Calgary, please contact email@example.com to request your package to be mailed to you.
Participants are asked to raise a minimum of $100 ($150 for a family) to help fund life-saving programs at Calgary Humane Society. Register as an individual, with a team or as a family and unlock exciting incentive prizes while creating a brighter future for the animals.
Not sure where to start? Check out these fundraising tips!
- Individuals register for a $100.00 fundraising commitment.
Two adults (18+) and up to four children
- A family only needs to register once and commits to fundraising $150.00 together.
Two or more individuals.
Great for corporate team building!
- $100.00 per registrant.
- Each team member is required to register as an individual and pledge a $100.00 fundraising commitment.
- If the team chooses to fundraise collectively, the commitment is considered met if the total team fundraising amount is equivalent to $100/team member. For example, my team has 10 members and we collectively raised $1,000.
How Else Can I Help?
Encourage your friends to register and raise donations! As we are primarily funded by the community, your support helps us keep our doors open to continue helping end animal cruelty.
Our fundraising goal for this event is $100,000!
In 2021, we saw over 204 Dog Jog participants join us from across the nation who collectively raised over $84,820 for the animals!
Have a question?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-723-6000.